How to insert
Select the right ball. It is recommended to start with the lightest one
- Apply a liberal amount of lubricant to your vaginal opening or on the balls
- Lie down in a comfortable position after you're lubed up (spread eagle is often best)
- Gently and slowly start inserting the balls into your vagina. Push the balls as far as you’re comfortable with. The removal string should hang outside of your vagina, so make sure it’s not accidentally tucked in with the rest of the balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold your kegel balls inside, and go about your day.
How to remove
- Lie down in a comfortable position.
- Add more lube to your vaginal opening.
- Slowly pull the removal string until they slide out. Make sure you are fully relaxed to prevent from muscles contraction.
How to clean & store
- Wash your Kegel balls including strings with warm water and an antibacterial soap before and after every use to avoid bacteria growth
- Rinse thoroughly any soap residue
- Dry them off with a clean towel
- You should never push them farther back than you can comfortably push or pull out.
- Use pH-balanced wash, free of dyes and fragrances (your vagina will thank you)